This four-year program aims to provide students with adequate knowledge and analytical skills in office administration.
To provide learning opportunities by enhancing proficiency in general office administration amidst a technology-driven environment; To develop students’ analytical and critical thinking skills through real work simulation activities and researches to deepen concerns for community development thru extension services; To produce graduates with a high degree of professionalism and values as effective providers of administrative support.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support to higher- level executives guided by the Code of Ethics for Office Professionals.
- Coordinate office management activities.
- Manage office communications.
- Organize files, information, and office supplies effectively.
- Exhibit acceptable human relations skills in a diverse environment.
- Engage in lifelong learning to keep abreast of the development in the international employment market.